yipppeeee! i am so glad you joined the party. loved loved loved seeing you sunday. :) can't wait to read your other posts, but gotta go get ellie out of bed now!
"They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor." Isaiah 61: 3b
What's up with this blog?
This site is for my friends and family to see just what's happening with the Texas Mainords. Like other bloggers out there, I will pretend that you are interested and continue to write and post freely. If nothing else, it is an outlet for my thoughts, a location to reflect and and a place to rejoice over parts of our day!
Our Greenhouse MIL Explained
The Greenhouse started as a theme name and vision for our church's children's ministry in Tyler. I moved and I don't think anything came of it. However, it stuck with me and I think rightly describes our home, our school and season of life right now. Besides, I like themes, visuals, logos, and mascots. And so, it is the name of our homeschool. It represents all that our home is right now: our sanctuary for a season to nurture, mature and protect our children for a time before we are to let them go and grow on their own.
The additional M.I.L. is affectionately the Mainord Institute for Learning. (I did not include that in the blog title, but it is a part of the url.)
First, I am a follower of Jesus Christ who daily accepts my need for His loving mercy and grace in my life. I am also the wife of a wonderful husband and have the priviledge of being a homeschooling mom to three great kids. Otherwise, I could be known as a structured-creative type, a type A-wanna-be, a graphic hacker, or interested in a lot--not proficient in much, type of a person. And many other things, I am sure!
1 comment:
yipppeeee! i am so glad you joined the party. loved loved loved seeing you sunday. :) can't wait to read your other posts, but gotta go get ellie out of bed now!
Post a Comment