Monday, April 14, 2008

Tammy Labuda: Photographer, Neighbor and Friend

Tammy is a good neighbor and friend who is kicking off her photography business. She kindly asked to take some pictures of the kids for her portfolio and we eagerly agreed! She first took some pictures of Margo, trying to capture some spring shots--a little before spring had sprung! Even so, the pictures turned out beautifully and the shoot was a delight. Margo said she had a good time, and she certainly wasn't expecting to do that while taking pictures (It was I who eagerly agreed!). Tammy included a few of these photos on her website: TammyLabudaPhotography.com.





At another time, we met Tammy with the whole crew for a fun shoot in a little creek not too far away. Yes, we ended up in the creek most of the time, as you will see in the pictures. If I were to guess the temperature of the water at the time, I would say it was about 45 degrees. I think our feet just went numb after a little bit, so that it really didn't matter anymore--stay in as long as you like! Tammy was right there in the water with us. Now, that is a real photographer. Daddy stayed out of the water . . . to catch us when we came out. Someone had to stay dry, right? It was a great find and we will definitely go back.





Thank you Tammy. We had a wonderful time and got some great pictures in the process!!

No comments: