
I am posting out of order, but today I will just have to get over it. Today is my 15th wedding anniversary to my wonderful husband! I can honestly say I am happier to be married to this man today, than I was on the day of our wedding. And I enjoyed that day a lot!! We didn't begin to know what a marriage really required back then. Now, I am so thankful for my husband's love for the Lord, his leadership in our family, patience with me, involvement with the kids and commitment to integrity. Besides that, we have fun too! Here's to many more years ahead, each better than the next!! I would be lost without him!
Note: I know you are thinking it . . . Yes, we both had hair back then!
4 comments:
Funny you should post this. I just read a VERY similar post on Kandice Crawford's blog. Remember Clark & Kandice from Bethel? See her post here: http://www.kancrawford.blogspot.com/
Anyway, you're so right. It's amazing to see how much love grows over the years...and how naive we were on the day we walked the aisle!
Congrats on 15 years. Happy anniversary!
What a cute pic! Love you and Clay so much! Happy Anniversary! Hope you did something special!
What cuties you two were and still are ... Happy Anniversary!
Oh how fun it is to grow up.... and to grow old(er)with your perfect soulmate by your side. May your love and days continue to grow and blossom!
Post a Comment