Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm it! But, not for long . . .

My friend Tammy said, "You're it!" Which means, I have been tagged. I am to post 6 random things about myself, and keep the game going by tagging 6 other people. So, I am stealing a little bit of time and going to play along. I haven't been a good blogger lately and decided, what better way to jump back in than to post miscellaneous information about myself, right?

Here are the rules of the game:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.

Six things you should know about me. I can hear Dave Letterman now . . . Number . . .

6. My favorite ice cream, if I had to pick just one, would be Vanilla Swiss Almond. Pints have a way of reducing themselves to big bites in my hands.

5. I currently have 3 pair of pants that fit me. (See number six.)

4. I really enjoy good conversation over coffee in the early mornings, especially if I have had a good night's sleep the night before. 

3. If I could have any car, I would like to have a car that would make the "Pink Ladies" proud. Of course, I would have to have a jacket and the glasses too (You know I already have those glasses.)!

2. Secretly, I think I would like to be a performer; move like those on Dancing with the Stars, or sing like an American Idol winner. I think it would be rather pleasant if we all busted out in song and dance every now and then, like in High School Musical. Somehow, everyone just knows the words and knows the moves. Great, huh?!

1. Though, sadly, I think my 15 minutes of fame are up. At the age of ten or eleven, I was invited on stage with Air Supply. My sister and I stood there, trying to look comfortable, while they sang their encore performance to us. You know it . . .  I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you . . . Move over Courtney Cox and Bruce Springstein, I was workin' it on stage with Air Supply long before you thought about it!

I am going to tag, Mandi, Shannon, Stacey, and Renae for sure. I might have to find more friends that blog! That will have to do for now.

No comments: