Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh, yes I did!



I saved $96.30 at the grocery store the other night!! I was so excited, I came home and took pictures. Some know that I have been playing the Grocery Game for a little while. I haven't been doing it lately though, with all the sickness and business in our home for the past couple of months--until the other night! I went to Kroger armed with my list and coupons and walked away with a booty. I payed $157.90 and got everything in that picture: steaks, juice, ice cream (uh huh!), milk, deli meat, cereal, a turkey, paper towels, toilet paper and much more. (I did have one slightly unusual coupon for a free turkey, but still.)The Grocery Game is a good thing. I do end up swimming in coupons when I get behind (like now). But, that savings motivates me! Check it out.

1 comment:

Gab said...

Wow! Good job. I saved $33 last week (including the turkey coupon) and another $33 this week. I'm getting better. I blogged about my savings too. Now I see I'm not alone.