Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Just That Kindof Girl!

Oh, yeah. I'm back. I am just stubborn enough to re-enter the blogging world after almost one year, just so the one person who may make her way over here can't write me and tell me that it has been a complete year without a post!

I can't believe it. Honestly, when did I get so old that I would sincerely be amazed at how quickly this last year has past?! Or that I would think about doing something for a solid year, like post some pictures, and just never get to it? I'll answer that: the same year I give my husband a foam pillow for his birthday so his neck won't ache and know he is going to be thrilled! We have crossed the line somewhere. Happy Birthday Sweet Thang!

I am going to come back to this blog. I miss recording the activities and stories of our day. Like today, the little one and I spent a good amount of time under the kitchen table this morning. The little bugger had taken 3 washers and 3 screws out of the table back to his bed to play. We had to put them back in before the thing came crashing to the ground!

Yes, I have missed it. I may change it up a bit. May even move it over to WordPress. Who knows? I'm crazy like that. 'Cause I'm just that kindof girl.

I'm BACK in BLACK!

1 comment:

Liz said...

LOL! Glad to see you're back!! :)